Calvin & Hobbes Calvin & Hobbes

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!! YOU ARE AWESOME!!!!!

Caution is Key Caution is Key

very good animation! also i noticed the dragon in the corner of the map and it had "consummate V's" good job!

Brewster responds:

Haha good eye! I'm glad you caught that, I love throwing in little references for people to find. Thanks a bunch!

The Star Song The Star Song

really good

but this reminds me way to much of Super Mario Galaxy. WAY to much but good animation and everything. keep up the work!

Awh, Chute! Awh, Chute!

great idea

but as the guy said below me there are problems of speen and amount of obsticals. and too when did you ever you the "YuYu metal" because i didn't hear it at all. its not like you did it on purpose but if you dont really have the song then don't give credit to it, in less im just missing something but whatever.

Tax Time! Tax Time!

Well

i was very surprised. lol. this was awesome and so totally worth the few min's it took. great job.

(S) Critical Error (S) Critical Error

perfect!

there are no other words needed but what i have already put down. i thank you for being amazing at what you do and i wish i could learn to be as great. have a good day my good fellow.

TylerSchrader responds:

Thank you! You have a good day as well!

YuYu Metal YuYu Metal

I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!

you did great in transforming this song into metal and yet it still sounds like you kept some of the original instruments. and again GREAT EFFIN JOB!

rtnario responds:

On the contrary, I kept everything BUT the instruments :D Thanks for the review!