Calvin & Hobbes Calvin & Hobbes

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!! YOU ARE AWESOME!!!!!

Caution is Key Caution is Key

very good animation! also i noticed the dragon in the corner of the map and it had "consummate V's" good job!

Brewster responds:

Haha good eye! I'm glad you caught that, I love throwing in little references for people to find. Thanks a bunch!

The Star Song The Star Song

really good

but this reminds me way to much of Super Mario Galaxy. WAY to much but good animation and everything. keep up the work!

Lazy Writing 2 Lazy Writing 2

FUCKING GREAT!!

ALSO I LOVE THE FACT THAT THE COMMENT BELOW IS ACTUALLY HELPFUL TO PEOPLE APPARENTLY! GREAT ANIMATION!

Animation Transformation Animation Transformation

for one thing

that was awesome!!!! you have a talent there my friend! i hope i can learn this one day. you should do some futurama or loony tunes!

:Exile Vilify (Portal 2): :Exile Vilify (Portal 2):

never.

i have never seen something so beautiful in my life that was of Portal 2. thank you so much for posting this. i am sorry to hear you missed the date for the entry but i bet you would have won if you did. again great fucking job!

Alight Alight

I love it!

i have never seen something so amazing! i REALLY hope you make more stuff like this!

Cookie Jar Gone Wrong Cookie Jar Gone Wrong

LOL!!!!!

I CAN'T STOP LAUGHING AT THE FACT THAT THE TEACHER JUST LEAVE THE KIDS WITH JOHN ALONE!!!!! LMAO!! please make more animations like this!

WGJ4K: Hottest GameChicks WGJ4K: Hottest GameChicks

OMG OMG OMG OMG

OMG WHY ARE JUNE AND ERIK HOLDING HANDS AT THE END!!!!!?????? but other then that BEST FUCKING SHOW EVER!!!

WGJ4K: Mickey's Rebuttal WGJ4K: Mickey's Rebuttal

awesome

but i was just wondering if you would ever do this kind of thing again?